Kitsilano Condo Market Update September 2012
Here are the latest statistics for the Kitsilano condo market. Click here for the Kitsilano single family home stats. For a detailed Vancouver real estate sales absorption report email us or subscribe, free of charge, to our mailing list.
- Statistics cover attached property in Kits only, which include apartments, condos, townhomes and multi-family units such as duplexes and triplexes
- September 2012 Kitsilano condo sales absorption was 8.58%, which represents 11.66 months of supply (strong buyer's market)
- The month of September saw 338 listings and 29 sales; an increase of 34 and 4 (respectively) over August
- Average sales price was $612,122, a decrease of $70,178 (-10.29%) from Augusts' average
- Average DOM for September was 40 days; properties sold 9 days faster than in August
Please note, we've changed the way we calculate "sold" properties. Previously we were using the "process date" which is the day the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV) processes the sale. For more accurate results, we're now using the "search date", the day the Seller accepts the deal and signs the contract.