Kitsilano Condo Market Update November 2012
Here's our monthly Kitsilano condo real estate statistics for November 2012. The information below is for the Kitsilano condo market only, for information on houses in Kitsilano, visit KitsHouses.ca. Want to know how the city is performing in general? Sign up for our monthly sales absorption report which covers Downtown, West Van, the North Shore, and the East and West side of the city.
- Statistics for attached Kitsilano property only; this includes apartments, condos, townhomes and multi-family units such as duplexes and triplexes
- Sales absorption in November was 7.55%, which represents 13.25 months of supply (buyer's market)
- There were 278 listings and 21 sales; a decrease of 53 listings and 4 sales from October
- Average sales price was $646,585, a decrease of $164,727 (-20.30%) from October's average
- Most active properties were those listed between $900,001 - $1,000,000
- Average DOM for November was 30 days; properties sold 4 days faster than in October