Kitsilano Condo Market Update May 2012
Here are the Kitsilano condo real estate market statistics for May 2012. Want to see the same analysis for Vancouver's east and westside, downtown core, North Vancouver and West Van? Subscribe to our free monthly sales absorption newsletter! For Kitsilano detached property market stats, visit our newest sister website, KitsHouses.ca!
- Analyzes attached properties only - condos, townhomes, and multi-family units (duplexes, triplexes, etc) - in Kitsilano
- Kitsilano's absorption rate for the month of May was 15.57%, which represents 6.4 months worth of supply (buyer's market)
- There was a total of 366 listings and 57 sales in May; 39 more listings and 9 more sales than in April
- Average attached property sales price in Kitsilano for May was $693,282, a decrease of $35,954 (-4.93%) from April's average
- Average days on market (DOM) was 26 days; properties sold 6 days faster than in April
E. & O.E.: This information is from sources which we deem reliable, but must be verified by prospective Purchasers and may be subject to change or withdrawal.