Kitsilano Condo Market Update June 2012
It's that time of month again! Kitsilano real estate statistics are out! Below are stats for the attached properties (condos, townhomes and multifamily units) in Kits. For the latest market update on Kitsilano houses, visit www.KitsHouses.ca.
- Includes all condos, apartments, townhomes and multiple family dwellings (duplexes, triplexes, etc) in Kitsilano, the area encompassed by Alma and Burrard Street and from the water to W. 16th Avenue
- Overall absorption for June 2012 was 14.00%, which represents a 7.14 month of supply (buyer's market)
- Average June sales price in the Kitsilano attached market was $645,177, a decrease of $48,105 (-6.94%) from May's average
- June saw 16 fewer listings and 8 fewer sales than May
- Average days on market was 35 days; properties took 9 extra days than in May to sell
- Vancouver East and Westside, North Shore and West Van stats can be found in our monthly report which can be subscribed to here!
E. & O.E.: This information is from sources which we deem reliable, but must be verified by prospective Purchasers and may be subject to change or withdrawal.