Kitsilano Condo Market Update July 2012
Below are the Kitsilano condo real estate statistics for the month of July. Please note these statistics cover attached properties only, which include apartments, condos, townhomes and multi-family units such as duplexes and triplexes. To see real estate statistics on the Kitsilano single-family home market, visit KitsHouses.ca.
- Overall absorption for July 2012 was 16.77% which represents 6 months of supply (buyer's market, but just barely)
- There were 328 listings and 55 sales in July; a decrease of 22 listings but an increase of 6 sales from June
- Average sales price was $561,418, a decrease of $83,759 (-12.98%) from June's average
- Average days-on-market (DOM) was 42 days; compared to June, properties in July sat on the market for 1 week longer before selling
- Our full Vancouver Real Estate Market Sales Absorption Report which covers the east and west side of Vancouver, Downtown, West Van and the North Shore can be subscribed to for free!