Kitsilano Condo Market Update: January 2013
Find out how Kitsilano kicked off the new year in terms of condo sales and listings below. Looking for statistics on Kitsilano houses or the Vancouver real estate market in general? Visit KitsHouses.ca for detached single-family home statistics or browse and subscribe to our Vancouver Sales Absorption Report here. Please note, as the real estate market is dynamic and constantly changing, the statistics below are our best representation of the market at the time the statistics were pulled. If you have any questions or would like to know where the Kitsilano condo market is at this very moment, please feel free to contact us.
- January 2013's overall absorption was 9.13% which represents 10.95 months worth of supply (buyer's market)
- Average sale price in January was $719,600, an increase of $141,045 or 24.38% from December's average of $578,555
- There were 219 listings and 20 sales in January; 1 more listing and 2 more sales than December
- Most active properties were those priced between $1.5M - $1.75M with an absorption rate of 75%; least active were listings between $600,001 - $700,000 with zero absorption
- Average DOM was 48 days; properties that sold, sold 11 days faster than sales in December 2012