Kitsilano Condo Market Update February 2013
Find out how the Kitsilano market succeeded in February in terms of condo sales and listings below. Looking for statistics on Kitsilano houses or the Vancouver real estate market in general? Visit KitsHouses.ca for detached single-family home statistics or browse and subscribe to our Vancouver Sales Absorption Report here. Please note, as the real estate market is dynamic and constantly changing, the statistics below are our best representation of the market at the time the statistics were pulled. If you have any questions or would like to know where the Kitsilano condo market is at this very moment, please feel free to contact us.
- February 2013's overall absorption was 12.40% which represents 8.06 months worth of supply (buyer's market)
- Average sale price in February was $644,012, a decrease of $75,588 or 10.50% from January's average of $719,600
- There were 250 listings and 31 sales in February; 31 more listings and 11 more sales than January
- Most active properties were those priced between $1,500,001 - 1,750,000 with an absorption rate of 50%; least active were listings between $1,000,001 - 1,250,000 with zero absorption
- Average DOM was 32 days; properties that sold, sold 16 days faster than sales in January 2013