Kitsilano Condo Market Update December 2012
Browse the latest real estate statistics below to find out how the Kitsilano condo market performed over the typically slower month of December. As always, the information below provides an overview of the Kitsilano condo market only (including townhomes and multi-family units such as duplexes and triplexes). For the most up-to-date sales statistics for the Kitsilano detached housing market, visit KitsHouses.ca.
- December's overall absorption was 8.26% which represents 12.11 months worth of supply (buyer's market)
- Average selling price was $578,555, a decrease of $68,030 from November's average of $646,585
- There were 60 fewer listings and 3 fewer sales than the previous month
- Most active properties were those priced under $300,000; least active were listings between $800,001 - $1M
- Average DOM in December was 59 days; properties took 29 days longer to sell than in the previous month
Curious to know how the rest fo the Vancouver real estate market is perfoming? Browse and subscribe to our Vancouver Sales Absorption Report.